The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is revealed in the Bible; it teaches us to love one another, and it reminds us of our daily need of sanctification. Therefore, Redeeming Grace Church is committed to teaching God’s Word, preaching the Gospel to ourselves, and ministering to one another in love that we may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Redeeming Grace Church has been formed as a fellowship of believers submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, who loved us and gave Himself for us as an offering and sacrifice to God (Eph. 5:2; cf. Gal. 2:20). Our supreme desire is to glorify God (Ps. 86:12; 1 Cor. 6:20; 1 Cor. 10:31; Rom. 11:36; Rev. 4:11), to enjoy God (Ps. 16:11; Ps. 144:15; Lk 2:10; Phil. 4:4), to know Christ (Jer. 9:23-24; Jn. 17:3; Phil. 3:8-10), and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit (Rom. 8:29; 1 Cor. 15:49; 1 Pet. 1:14-15).
- We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things (Gen 1:1; Deu 6:4; Isa 44:8, 16; Mat 28:19-20; John 10:30; Heb 1:3).
- We believe in the person of God the Father, an infinite, eternal, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ (Deu 33:27; Psa 90:2; Psa 102:27; John 3:16; John 4:24; 1 Tim 1:17; Titus 1:3).
- We believe in the person of Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and as such Jesus is God. We believe in His virgin birth, incarnation, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and personal, visible return to earth (Isa 7:14; Micah 5:2; Mat 1:23; Mark 16:19; Luke 1:34-35; John 1:1-2; John 8:58; John 11:25; 1 Cor 15:3-4; 1 Tim 3:16; Heb 1:8; 1 John 1:2; Rev 1:8).
- We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit as God, Who came forth from God the Father and God the Son Jesus Christ to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. The Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ to regenerate, sanctify and empower them for ministry (see also John 16:8-11; Acts 1:8; Rom 8:26; Rom 15:13,16; 2 Cor 3:18; Heb 9:14).
- We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error and the infallible rule of faith and practice. The Word of God is the foundation upon which this church operates and is the basis for which this church is governed. We believe that the Word of God supersedes any earthly law that is contrary to the Holy Scriptures. The English Standard Version (ESV) is the translation from which we establish our doctrine and Statement of Faith (Neh 8:8; Isa 28:13; John 17:17; 2 Tim 3:16-17; Heb 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23-25; 2 Peter 1:3-4, 21).
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and, therefore, are under condemnation; that salvation is wholly of God by grace on the basis of the redemption of Jesus Christ, the merit of His shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works; that regeneration is a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit by which the divine nature and divine life are given. It is instantaneous and is accomplished solely by the power of the Holy Spirit through the instrumentality of the Word of God when the repentant sinner, as enabled by the Holy Spirit, responds in faith to the divine provision of salvation (John 1:12; John 3:3-7; John 5:24; Eph 1:7; Eph 2:8-10; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:18-19).
- We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the head, and all who are born again are a part of the Body of Christ; that the establishment and continuity of local churches is clearly taught and defined in the New Testament Scriptures and that the members of the one spiritual Body are directed to associate themselves together in local assemblies (Acts 14:23, 27; Acts 20:17, 28; 1 Cor 11:18-20; 1 Cor 12:12-13; Gal 1:2; Eph 4:15-16; Phi 1:1; 1 The 1:1; 2 The 1:1 ; Heb 10:25).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances for the church: (a) full immersion water baptism of believers, and (b) the Lord’s Supper. We also believe that the Lord Jesus Christ validated the ordinance of marriage (Mat 19:4-5; Mat 28:19; Luke 22:19-20; John 2:1-11; Acts 2:38; 1 Cor 11:23-26).
- We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which is His personal, visible return to earth, and the establishment of His Kingdom; in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment, and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless separation of the wicked (Mat 16:27; Acts 1:11; Rev 19:11-16; Rev 20:11-15).
- We believe in a literal Heaven where the redeemed in Christ remain in joyful fellowship with our Lord Jesus Christ and at the resurrection are glorified forever with our Lord; and a literal Hell where the unsaved shall be cast into the lake of fire, cut off from the life of God forever (Dan 12:2; Mat 25:41-46; 1 Cor 15:35-44, 50-54; 2 Cor 5:8; 2 The 1:7-9; Phi 3:21).
- We believe in the literal 6-day creation and God as the Creator. We believe that God created man and that He created them male and female. As such He created them different so as to complement and complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, homosexuality and all other “sexual preferences” or “orientations” are unnatural, sinful, and unacceptable to God. Accordingly, this ministry will not perform any marriage ceremonies between two individuals of the same sex. It will not condone or recognize such same-sex marriages, civil unions, or domestic partnerships even if the state or federal government passes laws that provide for recognition of such unions (Gen 1-2; Mat 19:4-6; Eph 5:31).
- We believe that marriage is exclusively the legal union of one genetic male and one genetic female sanctioned by the state and evidenced by a marriage ceremony. We also believe that legitimate biblical sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual activities such as, but not limited to, adultery, fornication (pre-marital “sex”), incest, polygamy, homosexuality, transgenderism, bisexuality, cross-dressing, pedophilia, and bestiality are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and Redeeming Grace Church. Further, lascivious behavior, the creation, viewing and/or distribution of pornography and efforts to alter one’s physical gender or gender-related appearance are incompatible with a true biblical witness (John 4:16-18; Rom 1:18-32; 1 Cor 5:11; 1 Cor 6:9-11, 18-20; 1 Cor 7:1-3, 8-9; Gal 5:19-21; Eph 5:3-7; 1 Tim 1:9-11).