To be a member of a church isn't like joining a club for its benefits or services. Rather, the image is of a person's limb (member) being vitally connected to the body (1 Cor 12:12-26). To belong to a church isn't merely about attending on Sundays, but about commiting yourself to the good of that body, even as that body commits itself to your good.
Our Church Covenant is a set of promises that we make to one another as members of Redeeming Grace Church. If our Statement of Faith is our declaration of what we believe then our Covenant is our promise to one another about what we will do.
1) Attend our RGC in Three membership class – 9:15 AM on the first three Sundays of each month.
- History and Statement of Faith
- Membership and Church Covenant
- Elders' Vision (what we value)
2) Schedule a membership conversation with an elder. We want to hear how you became a Christian, what your understanding of the gospel is, how RGC can serve you, and how you would like get involved in the life of the body.